- Get coffee
- Make change to fix some bug due to a tweak I made in NetBeans 5.0
- Find way to fix things so RPM builds work correctly
- Spend 30 minutes trying to work around SourceForge problems that have existed since the dawn of ages
- Spend another 30 minutes uploading files and publishing new beta revision
- Mark bugs as closed, send e-mails
- Rinse, repeat
So... for point releases only 20-40% of my time is spent actually writing code. Kinda drives you batty after a while.
But, if anyone is inclined, take the latest beta release for a test drive.